LIMSjournal – Winter 2022
This collection of 12 open-access journal articles loaded to LIMSwiki in October–December 2022 is compiled as a convenient, easy-to-access compilation. It is organized alphabetically by topic and then by author, with the author and publication year appearing at the end for your convenience.
This Book by LIMSbook.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
LIMSjournal - Winter 2022: Volume 8, Issue 4
Table of Contents
- Chapter: 1. Cannabis analysis and research
- A sustainable approach for the reliable and simultaneous determination of terpenoids and cannabinoids in hemp inflorescences by vacuum-assisted headspace solid-phase microextraction (Capetti et al. 2022)
- Quality control of cannabis inflorescence and oil products: Response factors for the cost-efficient determination of ten cannabinoids by HPLC (Hall et al. 2022)
- A spectroscopic study to assess heavy metals absorption by a combined hemp-spirulina system from contaminated soil (Musio et al. 2022)
- Chapter: 2. Data interoperability and quality
- Chapter: 3. ELNs and other informatics tools
- Chapter: 4. Informatics applications and concepts
- Exploration of organic superionic glassy conductors by process and materials informatics with lossless graph database (Hatakeyama-Sato et al. 2022)
- Can a byte improve our bite? An analysis of digital twins in the food industry (Henrichs et al. 2022)
- Application of informatics in cancer research and clinical practice: Opportunities and challenges (Hong et al. 2022)
- Construction of control charts to help in the stability and reliability of results in an accredited water quality control laboratory (Silva et al. 2022)